JOB AIR Technic maintenance training organization is fully approved according to EASA Part 147 training organization.
The company's employees are trained in the area of basic training (module examinations according to Part 66 for cat. B1.1 and B2), mandatory training and also type training.
We offer training courses to third party organizations which we will conduct either in their facilities or at JOB AIR Technic training center.
We can offer mandatory training to third party organisations:
- Fuel Tank Safety - initial training (Phase 1) + continuation training (Phase 2)
- Human Factors - initial and continuation training
- EWIS - for all target groups also with the module G, initial + continuation training
- Part 145 - basic training
- SMS - in preparation
We prepare the possibility of type training to third party organizations for the folowing aircraft types:
- Boeing 737 NG (CFM56)
- Airbus A320 CEO (CFM 56; IAE V2500)
Come to see the one of the largest hangars in Central Europe.
Our experienced staff will be happy to answer your questions and show you the areas where aircraft are repaired and maintained.
Group sizes are limited, max. 30 participants.
The excursion length is approx. 60 minutes.
The visit is free of charge, prior arrangement required.
NO EXCURSION IS PERFORMED DUE TO COVID-19!
Head of training organization