- to perform tasks within aircraft maintenance and repairs in accordance with maintenance manuals,
- to test and adjust aircraft components in accordance with maintenance manuals,
- to record technical data regarding progress and effects of works performed.
- you will become a part of aircraft maintenance process,
- an unusual job in a dynamic company,
- we help you to increase your qualifications,
- employee benefits
- secondary vocational school, full secondary technical education with graduation certificate (aviation, technical field),
- owner of B1 or B2 license, type training in company approval,
- 3 years practise on aircraft in company approval,
- knowledge of EASA Part 145 regulations, aircraft maintenance environment,
- ability to take responsibility, carefulness, flexibility,
- English language - advanced.